Partners with Account Executives to ensure the long-term success of our customers by providing sales support, acting as a liaison with clients, and ensuring successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- Enters Sales Orders into Marketron, and follow the life of the order while responding to client requests: order confirmations, spot times, invoices, missing copy for broadcast and digital: vCreative and the LAB, etc...
- Enters all LAB tickets for AEs, and follows through on completion of ticket request, and month end reconciliation
- Generates reports related to sales activities & revenue data, bump reports, unapproved credits, etc.
- Acts as an extension of the sales team by assisting with, sales development, sales material creation, marketing communications, and sponsorship proposals and recaps.
- Handle The Lab for all AEs in the market.
- Provides administrative and/or process support for contract administration, customer service, and order history.
- Records and forwards checks, handles contracts for Account Executives, prepares presentations, types & proofreads correspondence, files and makes copies, relieves receptionist.
- Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
- Adapts to shifts in priorities and urgencies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; familiar with Marketron, DFP, Ando/Triton or demonstrates ability to learn new systems quickly
- Assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
- Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; uses professional telephone skills; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
- Demonstrates competitive spirit; shows desire to move up
- 1-3 years experience
- 4-year college degree or comparable work experience
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Townsquare is a media, entertainment and digital marketing solutions company principally focused on small and mid-sized markets across the U.S. Our assets include 310 radio stations and more than 325 local websites in 66 U.S. markets, a digital marketing solutions company serving thousands of small to medium sized businesses, approximately 550 live events with nearly 18 million attendees each year in the U.S. and Canada, and one of the largest digital advertising networks focused on music and entertainment reaching more than 60 million unique visitors each month. Our brands include iconic local media assets such as WYRK, KLAQ, K2 and NJ101.5; acclaimed music festivals such as Mountain Jam, WE Fest and the Taste of Country Music Festival; unique touring lifestyle and entertainment events such as the America on Tap craft beer festival series, the Insane Inflatable 5K obstacle race series and North American Midway Entertainment, North America’s largest mobile amusement company; and leading tastemaker music and entertainment owned and affiliated websites such as XXLmag.com, TasteofCountry.com, Loudwire.com, JustJared.com and BrooklynVegan.com.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.